- > Taste: fruity, tannic and fleshy
- > Serving Temperature: 17-19° C
- > Food Pairing : red meat and cheese
- > Its strength and its fullness are only equalled by its elegance.
- > It has a long finish, being aged in fine grained new french oak casks.
- > It is well structured and well balanced, deep in coulour with rich and concentrated aromas.
- > Its palette is predominantly of red stewed fruits, mixed with a hint of liquorice, chocolate and quince.
- > A subte, silky marriage of tannins : vanilla and forest honey temper the roast and spice of the Cabernet franc.